"Look after the land and the land will look after you, destroy the land and it will destroy you.”
Shivalik Public School-78 celebrated “Earth Day “week from 17 April to 21 April'23. Students from Kindergarten celebrated this day with full zest.Various activities were planned to create maximum awareness among children.
The tiny toddlers participated in various activities like :-
- How to reuse and recycle the waste materials. The students bought recycling material from home such as paper, plastic, cardboards etc. & sorted them in different bins.
- Nature Walk: They went for a nature walk around the school and observed different plants and also sowed a seed in a pot.
- Green day was also celebrated to make them aware about colour green as it signifies life, nature, energy which is associated with growth , harmony and freshness .
- Craft activities like Thumb Painting and Tearing and Pasting activity.
- The day was marked not only by awareness but also enthusiasm on the part of the students. All in all the day was full of fun and learning.